Sunday, July 08, 2007

So much has happened in the last few weeks, since my last update. Morgan is crawling like a champ. She has also now found the stairs, (which I'm sure came from watching her 2nd cousin, Joncee, cruse up the stairs at our house) and is learning to climb them. She is pulling up on any and everything and can walk along the fireplace. All of this has happened in only a matter of maybe two weeks and needless to say our heads are spinning with trying to keep up with her right now. :)
Morgan has become such social butterfly when she's around other kids...she loves them. She was in heaven having her cousin from California to play with and now she even has a playmate on Friday's when Ashley comes over. Morgan is also quite the fish as she LOVES the water. She's been to the pool a couple of times so far this summer and will splash and kick like mad in the water.
Some new things she does now that are a, not so great thing, is throwing tantrums. If you take something she shouldn't have away from her, or remove her from a place you don't want her to be in, she can get down right mad some times. But even though she will throw a tantrum at times, thankfully they usually only last a few seconds and then she's fine. The other is I think she's getting to that stage where she doesn't like me to be out of her sight, which makes getting anything done (like updated her blog!) a challenge. Any time I leave the room she will start to cry and try to crawl to me. I hope she grows out of this soon.
Oh yeah, I started a new job last week and am very excited that it is just down the street from where Morgan is during the day (Grandma's house). Now I get to see her and have lunch with her every day...I love it. :) We've also already started planning for her 1st birthday. Morgan will be one year August 23rd...and I'm still in shock about that! I'm just not sure where the time has gone...
Anyway, it's late and I need to get to bed so I will as usual leave you with new pictures!


Joncee and Morgan Hangin'




"hey, your cute...come here often?"

Kisses....awww




Wanna hold hands?







Joncee tellin' Morgan a funny joke

















Morgan playing Peek-A-Boo with mommy behind the couch.












"What does this thing do mom?"





Ooohhh this thing is fun!






Morgan with her new outfit. She loves new clothes...she's such a girly girl!





Ohhh I love it! I do, I do!












This is Morgan's first (of many I'm sure) fat lip she got when she fell after trying to stand on the fireplace.







Morgan crawling toward mom.






"Whatcha doin' ma?"






Morgan loves the Tellatubies.






Morgan waving to...which one is that...lala or tinkie winkie?






Morgan goes crazy when the baby sun comes on! She loves the sun.






Morgan dancing to one of the songs on tv. She's always dancing and singing to music.






"If you don't stop taking pictures of me mom, I'm gonna take that camera away from you!"






"Hi mom!" "Look, I'm crawling!"






Morgan on the swings at Wash Park. She loves to swing. :)





Distracted by other kids playing close by. :)






Morgan with "that face."












Weeeee!








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are really good. I found myself laughing and having a good time with the comments and pictures.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love all the new pictures of Little Miss Morgan. I can't believe that she's almost a year old! Where had the time gone to!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home