Wednesday, May 23, 2007

9 Months Old Today!!! 05/23/07

Holy Crap! Our little girl is 9 months old today. And as usual, she has changed a ton in the last couple months.

Morgan has this little "quirk" about her and I think it's the cutest thing. She touches EVERYTHING with her pinkie fingers, lol. Here is a picture to show you what I'm talking about:


She is also really becoming a "girly" girl. She already loves clothes, looking at herself in the mirror, and looking at pictures of herself. :) Her hair is really getting long to, so now I can play with it by putting bows and berets in it or pulling it back in a ponytail or pigtails. We've had to cut her bangs like 6 times in the last couple months...her hair grows like her mom's. :)

Morgan still has zero teeth and isn't crawling yet. As far as crawling goes, I think she's just very content rolling around everywhere. She always manages to get where she wants to by rolling. She will push herself backwards and can scoot across the floor but she just doesn't get getting her knees under her. Morgan can go from a sitting position to her tummy though, and we've had to take everything off our fireplace mantel because she reaches up and tries to pull things off...and on to her little noggin. We had also been working on getting Morgan use to a sippy cup with no success until Grandma found out that she was really good at drinking from a straw, so we found one that had a straw instead of the little spout thing and now she loves to drink out of her sippy cup. If you don't believe me, just trying taking it away from her when she has it....watch out, lol!

We take her in for her 9 month check-up in a couple weeks and we'll find out then how big she has gotten since her 6 month check-up and I'll be sure to update again after that appointment.

Well, as usual I'll leave you with some new pictures. Enjoy!




Corie


Morgan and Mom on Mother's Day

Morgan and Dad on Mother's Day



Morgan with her fabulous new sippy cup. :)



My futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!



Morgan on Mother's Day





Mother's day again




Mothers day







Mother's Day





Playin' on the floor
















Rollin' Machine!




Playing Peek-A-Boo






Morgan just gabbin' away to mommy.




Hmmm, yummy feet



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great!! I like being able to click on the different picture groups. Great job sweetie!!

Morgan's song made me cry!! What a perfect song for our special little one!! May she find God's grace in every mistake and always give more than she takes - I really liked that. I think I've heard the song, but never paid much attention to the lyrics.

Love to the 3 of you!! And thank you for all the memories you're building for us!

Mom
XOXO

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home